I am using text input as item renderers inside my datagrid. As per my
requirement I can't use the default editable property of datagrid.
For example there are two columns A and B in advanced datagrid
A uses text input as item renderers. I have to do validation on text
input
B column uses another item renderer which is text input .
Now i press tab from A column text input field, it has to go the B
column-text input field

Regards,
Srividhya

On Nov 19, 7:04 pm, "Sathish Kumar"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,I am not getting your requirement.
>
> different item renderer's inside my advanced datagrid column
>
>
>
> Do u mean u use two components to edit single column ?
>
> By default when you press tab from a datagrid column focus gets into the
> next editable cell. Here do u face any problem ? If yes, The problem might
> be with the Renderer. Can you send us the source code of a Sample
> application that uses you renderer ?
>
> Regards,
> Sathish Kumar T
>
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Srividhya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > I have two  different item renderer's inside my advanced datagrid
> > column. I have rendered text input When I press tab from first column
> > text input field it has to go to next cell. Plz help.......
>
> > Regards,
> > Srividhya
>
> --
> Warm Regards,
> Sathish Kumar T

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Flex 
India Community" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to