yes u have to merge all the 3 to make 1 dataprovider

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Vivian Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> Hi I have three different arraycollections and
> I want to bind them all as dataprovider to a
> datagrid. How do I do that? Can a datagrid have
> have 3 dataproviders and can it display all these
> dataproviders' info at the same time? Or I do
> need to merge my three arraycollections into one
> and then bind them to the grid? If I do need to
> merge the arraycollections together than what is
> the easiest way to do so?
>
> Regards....
>
> >
>


-- 
-----------------------------
Warm Regards,
 HISSAM,
 Soft Engg,
 iThinkLabs Pvt Ltd.
 India.
website:http://www.ithink-labs.com
           http://www.yureekah.com
------------------------------

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Flex 
India Community" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to