Hi all,
session.getAttribute("somekey") is returning null in SessionDestroyed
() method of flex listener.
Below are the steps I am following
1) I am adding flexLister in contextInitialized method of
ServletContextListener
FlexSession.addSessionCreateListener(myListener)
2) In sessionCreate method
sessionCreated(FlexSession session) {
session.addSessionDestroyListener(this)
}
3) some where in applicaion I am putting a key vlaue pair in session
like this
FlexContext.getSession().setAttribute("somekey" , someVlue) ;
The issue is when I try to retreive vale from session
her is how I m retreiving value
sessionDestroyed(FlexSession session) {
session.getAttribute("somekey"); this return null WHY ?
}
This is always returning me null
Pls note that I am RTMP channel and version of LCDS is 2.6
I also tried RTMPFlexSession
RTMPFlexSession.addSessionCreateListener(myListener)
but no luck , still got null
Am I doing anything wrong ?
Thanks ,
Dharmendra
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Flex
India Community" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---