Hi,
I need to convince my clients to go for Flex rather than AJAX
frameworks. Because of this I need information on the following.
  1. Performance analysis/charts on Data communication from Flex to
Back-end and AJAX to back-end

  2. Amount of memory taken by any swf file on the client's machine.
       Say: How much time it may take to display a 1MB swf file on the
browser provided there is no caching on the
       client's browser.  Will there be any performance problems in-
case there is a large swf file running on the
       client's browser?

  3. Is it ok to have my Flash UI running over a server hosted over
SSL? Will there be any security issue?

  4. Why should I go for Flex and not for its competitors like JQuery,
GWT, Silverlight etc.

Can anyone please answer these questions. Any good links having
information on these will be of great help

Thanks in Advance
Prem