Thanks,
Actually like viewstack - i.e on click of togglebuttonbar, component
pages gets displayed and all other are hidden behind.
I want the same thing on LinkButton click.
My first component is - trading.mxml : It contains a LinkButton.
On click of the link button it should hide the first component and
display the second component  stockFinder.mxml
How components gets loaded in viewstack I want the same way but on
clicking on button.
I do not want to call any method, just that .mxml file should be
displayed and the first .mxml file should hide itself.

Can you please sugget any soultion.
THanks, Prajakta