Hi All

I am placing a Hbox / Vbox inside a HDivided box .

Each of the Hbox / VBox I have added 3 components , a header( label
within a box) , chart and a footer( label within a box) .

        var chartTitle:Label =new Label();
                                chartTitle.text = "   Longest Chart
Titleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee";

                                chartTitle.setStyle("fontSize",25);
                                chartTitle.truncateToFit  = true;

                                var titleContainer:Box  = new Box();

                                titleContainer.addChild(chartTitle);
                                titleContainer.horizontalScrollPolicy ="off";
                                //titleContainer.

titleContainer.setStyle("horizontalAlign","center");
                                chartTitle.toolTip = chartTitle.text;
                                //chartFooter Label to hold the header, placed
inside
footerContainer box
                                var chartFooter:Label =new Label();
                                chartFooter.text = "Chart Footer";
                                chartFooter.maxWidth =100;
                                var footerContainer:Box  = new Box();
                                footerContainer.addChild(chartFooter);

footerContainer.setStyle("horizontalAlign","center");
                                vbox.addChild(titleContainer); //adding header
                                vbox.addChild(outerCanvas);//adding chart
                                vbox.addChild(footerContainer); //adding Footer

Now for the problem . When I resize the Hdivided box the charts
automatically resize ( shrink) but the header and footer dont .

Any pointers will be deeply appreciated