Hi Kalavathi,
I am not sure that we can get a solution directly as you expect.
Alternative solution can be of creating an array collection or XML
based on your logic which matches the requirement and then you can
assign it to the data provider of the chart every time.

This is just a suggestion but I am not sure whether directly assigning
the DP for chart as you mentioned is possible or not.

Sam....