Hi,
Guess you have updated your flash player to version 10 and your current
flash player debugger version is 9.

What you need to do is download the flash player debugger 10 to fix the
issue. You can d/l the Flash player Debugger from the below link.

For IE
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flashplayer_10_ax_debug.exe

For Mozilla
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flashplayer_10_plugin_debug.exe