hi,

Create a Legend Component for this, means create a seprate component for
legend and place the legend item and position accordingly.

Regards
Saurabh



On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Kaleem <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> HI
>
> while workign with charts I want to display legend in multiple rows
> and two legend item per row, how can I do that.
>
> # Type A      # Type C
> # Type C      # Type D
>
> where # might be any legend color.
>
> I got one property of Legend i.e. autoLayout="false" which doesnt
> render items in any form of layout, but how to arrenge those legend
> items after I set autoLayout="false" ??
>
> Thanking you in advance..
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Flex 
India Community" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to