I am trying to create one to one chat in my project. For that i
created a localConnection object and send message to other clients.
the client receives the message can send back the reply.
Everything is working fine when I opened two different browsers with
connection through apache server (localhost), it went ok.But when I
tries to run one client in one computer and other in different
computer, message doesnt pass , and the weird thing is ,it doesnt show
any error.

I included the crossdomain file
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM "http://www.macromedia.com/xml/
dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd">
        <cross-domain-policy>
        <allow-access-from domain="*" />
        </cross-domain-policy>

Code for connection i made
                                conn = new LocalConnection();
                                conn.client = this;
                                conn.connect("myConnection");
                                conn.allowDomain("*");
                                conn.allowInsecureDomain();

also i included the following code in initialize connection
                                
flash.system.Security.loadPolicyFile("../crossdomain.xml");
                                flash.system.Security.allowInsecureDomain("*");
                                flash.system.Security.allowDomain("*");

But nothing works...... Please help

Rohit Manglik
+919743083301

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Flex 
India Community" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to