Hi all,
I really need ur help.
Actually i am trying to create a combox component on which we can
write and as we shall write drop down coulmns in that would go on
filtering.
like in a combox i hv six columns like
akash,akshay,amaresh,drive,dread
and when i will click on it and press a then it will filter columns to
akash,akshay and amaresh and then i should be able to write k after a
and on that i would be able to filter out one more coulmn amaresh and
hope u can understand my requirement .........kindly respond as soon
as u can.
Thanks in advance,
Suraj Gagain