To delete a row in the database, we generally use the Unique Id.
so when u click on the particular check box of that row,
1. Remove that row index from the data provider to remove from the DG
2. Pass that unique Id value to the database to delete that row from the
table.

But for multiple rows delete
pass a dataField="selected" to the checkbox column.
when ever u check/uncheck, assign true/false to that dataField

So when u click on final delete button, run a for loop and check each row
if DG.dataProvider[i]['selected']='true'; then
1. Remove that row index from the data provider to remove from the DG
2. Pass that unique Id value to the database to delete that row from the
table.

Thanks
Shankar