Hi,

I am new to Flex Builder and have a client who needs a small project
completed quickly - Flex is his choice not mine but thought I'd give it a
try. I'm an experienced developer in other technologies and am looking for
someone who can help me understand the Flex Builder environment better. I
design and develop database driven web applications and have more than 15
years experience in Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, VB, .Net, PHP, Java,
etc...

I'm in Bangalore Whitefield area and would like to get together with other
developers. Please email me if interested.

Denise