Found the answer.
If anyone is interested check
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1821749/how-to-restart-a-standalone-adobe-air-flex-application
 .

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Radu Toev <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have an AIR application that I wan't to reload from itself if a
> certain condition is met.
> I need help on the reloading of the application part.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Flex India Community" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<flex_india%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Flex 
India Community" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india?hl=en.

Reply via email to