1]  http://examples.adobe.com/flex3/componentexplorer/explorer.html

2] http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/


On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Velayutham Velu <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi Flex Experts,
>
>      I am good in ActionScript 3. I need to start to work on Flex 4
> projects soon, even I am not familiar with flex 3. Please help me the
> following stuffs.
>
> *  What are the concepts I need to cover in flex 3
> *  While migrating flex3 application into flex4, what are the things I
> should know? and please refer some good links for the migration    stuffs
> *  Please refer some good material for Flex4
>
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Velu
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Flex India Community" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<flex_india%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Flex 
India Community" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india?hl=en.

Reply via email to