I have a tree structure and i have rendered a checkbox for each tree item
so when the checkbox is clicked my corresponding node value that is label
of the node gets populated in my textarea. My tree is in a pop up window.so
when i clicked the popup button i want that depending upon of my textarea
values my tree in the popup should also get checked .

if i have "adam" in my textarea then my adam  node in my xml tree should
also get checked  meaning my checkbox will get selected.

Thanks in advance
Dibya.