Hello Ali here are a few links links that might help you
http://www.riacodes.com/flex/control-flash-animation-inside-a-flex-application/
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flash/cs/using/WSFD77A256-0DE1-46c7-86FB-CC4A8AE2EAA6.html
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&loc=en_us&extid=1273018