Hi
I am Lyn.
The video and setting page is display in the same window. This two file are
in the same project and both of them are different  components and packages.
(I use flex project to code the stagevideo which the main file is mxml call
the stagevideo which is action script file.)
I would like to ask how to link the video page into setting page, after
finish custom the setting link back again to video page by using
keyboardEvent?
May I know how to link them together in same window?
which type of method and class should I use to link them together?
Please help me on this issue.

Thank you. :)