Hi All,

I am new to work on Dicom Images. I have a requirement where I have to
display, edit and save the changes dicom Images using flex and java .
I went thru the samples in internet but they are based on Java , PHP,
dot net  where there are conversions top jpg Images etc.

Cant we display the dicom images directly in flex?

I also tried coverting the dicom image to jpg in Java using dcm4che  and
display that jpg in flex. I am struck in the middle getting a warning while
converting the dicom image to jpg.

The warning I am getting is "

No appenders could be found for logger
(org.dcm4che2.imageioimpl.plugins.dcm.DicomImageReader)"

I upgraded the required jars .

can any one help me in moving forward with this problem?

Thanks in advance

--
Thanks,
Krishnaja