Hey Amruta,

I am sure you found it tough finding out information on how to work with
GraniteDS years back, as I dont see anyone replying to this post. Today I
am stuck at the same point where you were years back. Any direction if you
succeeded in getting and could possibly give me some idea would be really
great.

Thanks in advance,
Amol