I have inherited a RH 7.3 system using flexbackup 0.9.8 to handle its
backups. It has performed flawlessly up to now.

However, now I am trying to restore a clobbered file from the tape, and
having a tough time of it. Here is what I have tried:

flexbackup -extract -files restore.txt

where restore.txt is a list of the file I need restored. I ran this as root
in the /tmp/ directory. It chugged for quite a while, said "the operation
was successful," but no file anywhere.

/***************************************     .-"""-.
Michael Hurley                              '       \
Webmaster/SysAdmin                         |,.  ,-.  |
University of Connecticut School of Law    |()L( ()| |
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      |,'  `".| |
(860) 570-5233                             |.___.',| `
***************************************/  .j `--"' `  `.
                                         / '        '   \