I'm a flexbackup user from about 4 months.
I'm having problem using $prune option to exclude some directory.
I'm backing up /home ($set{'backup'} = "/home";) using dump and I want to
exclude subdirectory /home/backup and /home/images/mondo
I tried with variuos combinations like:
$prune{'/'} = "backup images/mondo";
and others, with the same result of not excluding files from backup.
I read faq, perhaps I don't understand how regex works :(
Can someone explain how can I do this?
Thank's in advance!

--
pierluigi di lorenzo