I've seen like 10 messages go by in the last couple of weeks where there has
been no real help to the questions.  Further, I'm still waiting for assistance
on my problem I posted over a month ago.  If this program isn't being supported
anymore I'd like to know so that I can try and find something else where I can
get answers to my questions if I can't solve them or find the answers myself.

Jim Conner -- Senior Systems Engineer
818.735.8970- Perl Developer
TLBCreative  http://www.tlbcreative.com
32123 Lindero Cyn Rd Ste 200