This files need to categorized in some way to do what
you want.  I'd suggest
putting all your executables in a known subdirectory
of your project, and
exclude that directory from being backed up.  This
only involves your filesystem
and flexbackup.

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 06:12:11PM +0200, max wrote:
> Mark,
>   unfortunately the program names do not follow any
rule. Moreover, I
> can also add or delete executables during the
developing period. A
> question: do you think it is possible to implement
such a feature with
> my  small knowledge of Perl? I think this feature
can be interesting

wrote:
> > Max,
> >
> > You'll need to pattern match the files once way or
> > another.  Another
> > option is to use the prune feature described in
the

wrote:
> > > I have already tried to post this message w/o
> > success...
> > >

> > > Hi everybody
> > >   I have discovered flexbackup some days ago and
> > am really happy of
> > > such an application. It is really simple to use
but
> > still powerful
> > > for my needs.
> > > I have a question: is it possible to exclude
some
> > file types from backup set?
> > > I am a developer and I am not interested to
backup
> > executable files
> > > which are inside the directory tree.
Unfortunately,
> > these programs
> > > have not any extension that I can use in
> > $exclude_expr[] parameters.
> > > Any idea?
> > > Thanks
> > >   MAX

> > Sweepstakes
> > > Want to be the first software developer in
space?

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click

> > Yahoo! Mail Mobile
> > Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your
mobile phone.