Don't know or it's relevant, but when i did install Tomcat on my server,
i had also a problem.
IIS was running on 4 different IP's and i configured that Tomcat was
running on one other.

But for some reason all traffic (even on the ip which was assigned to
Tomcat) landed on IIS.

Next day a colleague told me that he had a simmilar problem, he found
out that by default IIS is catching all traffic on all ip's

There is a simple way to turn it off:

run : cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/disablesocketpooling true

Greets,

Sjors