[EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Apr 07 05:06:49 2004
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:05:56 -0000
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
From: "luxorxul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: XUL Grand Coding Challenge 2004 Invitation - Las t Call

Hello David,

> I see Steven was concerned about keeping "on topic" (which is good)
but did
> you mean to invite the Flex community to compete in this--in other
words are
> you opening it up generally to XML UI description languages
including Flex
> and XAML, or are you looking for just XUL coding in this competition?

Of course, I'm inviting the Flex community to take part in the
XUL/XUI/XAML/XML-UI/XForms/MXML Grand Coding Challenge 2004.

XUL stands for XML UI Language and dare I say Flex MXML is just
another XML UI language dialect. I understand that you want to pretend
that Flex and MXML is unique and keep out any mentioning of any
competing XML UI languages.

Anyway, if anybody from the Flex community wants to take part please
let me know and you're more than welcome.

- Gerald

Gerald Bauer
Open XUL Alliance - A Rich Internet For Everyone |
http://xul.sourceforge.net
XUL News Wire | http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.xul.announce