Hi,

I have a web application that will be provided to customers as an
EAR.  Some of the pages in the web application will be available in
two versions (HTML and FLEX).

I am having difficulties in packaging the flex application in a WAR
that is included in the EAR (I get ClassNotFound exceptions at
startup).  Has anyone been successful in this.

The second item refers to the License and config files.  Is there a
way that these can reside outside the EAR - this will simplify the
build / packaging process.

Thanks.