I think it looks good, but its slow in my machine.... I got tired of waiting ;)
-----Original Message-----
From: Valy Sivec [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:53 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Coolest Flex Site Ever!

Nice work!. It looks great!.

Although, I have few comments:
1. the title page is not set correctly
2. it tooks a while to load the page, which is fine by me, but not sure about my manager :))

Regards,
Valy

sfalien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Want to see something totally different made with Flex and uses almost 100% custom built
components, with really tight interation with Flash?  Check out my new site that I built
(with some help from Macromedia)for Macy's Juniors Brand called This Is IT.

http://www.thisit.com

Enjoy!

Do you Yahoo!?