Benjamin -

This looks like error information from the browser.  Please check the server console for error information.  You should see some Java stack traces.

- Cathy

From: Benjamin Steiner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 2:01 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] macromedia.css.LocatorParser error

Hi Cathy,
    thanks for your reply.
    I have tried out your suggestion. Now I receive the following error-message:

16 Errors found.
 Error /home/webspace/xxx.staging.xxx.de/style/style.css:-1
macromedia.css.LocatorParser

Error /WEB-INF/flex/frameworks/mx/core/UIObject.as
The class 'mx.styles.StyleProtoChain' could not be loaded.

Error /WEB-INF/flex/frameworks/mx/core/UIObject.as:65
The class 'mx.core.UIObjectDescriptor' could not be loaded.

Error /WEB-INF/flex/frameworks/mx/core/UIObject.as:203
The class 'mx.styles.CSSStyleDeclaration' could not be loaded.

Error /WEB-INF/flex/frameworks/mx/core/UIComponent.as
The class 'mx.managers.SystemManager' could not be loaded.

Error /WEB-INF/flex/frameworks/mx/core/UIComponent.as:48
There is no class with the name 'mx.core.UIObject'.

Error /WEB-INF/flex/frameworks/mx/core/View.as:16
The class 'mx.skins.RectBorder' could not be loaded.

Error /WEB-INF/flex/frameworks/mx/core/View.as:28
The class 'mx.core.UIObject' could not be loaded.

Error /WEB-INF/flex/frameworks/mx/core/View.as:32
The class 'mx.core.UIObject' could not be loaded.

Error /WEB-INF/flex/frameworks/mx/core/View.as:46
The class 'mx.core.UIObject' could not be loaded.

Error /WEB-INF/flex/frameworks/mx/core/View.as:49
The class 'mx.core.UIObject' could not be loaded.

What could be the cause? Has it anything to do with the mx.swc?

Thank you in advance for your reply...

CU

Benjamin