Hi Tracy,

I'm using that same function w/o problems to print the info in the datagrid BUT
I whish I could figure out how to add a headder and footer to the printjob. I'm
just too unfamiliar with the print function. I've actually never used it before
this project.

-Art

Quoting Tracy Spratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

The "Sample code for printing from a DataGrid" posted on the MM site
under the url below does not work:
http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?event=view&id=
KC.tn_19241&extid=tn_19241

It is close, it is actually putting the data into the page, but still
only the visible area prints. If I generate 100 lines, the output is
the correct three pages and each page starts on the correct line, but
only the 8 visible lines print on each page.

Has anyone else tried this and succeeded?

Tracy