Have you run the example as is? Maybe there is something else
necessary?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 2:01 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] "Sample code for printing from a DataGrid":
doesnot work?

Hi Tracy,

I'm using that same function w/o problems to print the info in the
datagrid BUT
I whish I could figure out how to add a headder and footer to the
printjob. I'm
just too unfamiliar with the print function. I've actually never used
it before
this project.

-Art

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?event=view&id=