I have a problem that I am sure just about everyone on this list could
answer - but for the life of me I cannot figure it out.

I have a webservice that is returning a Query object from a CFC. I can
reference the result in a datagrid but I want to have a bit more control
over it. I would like to create 3 seperate Labels and force the output on
those Labels to the individual rows (and the data) from the result.

Here is what I have so far:
<mx:WebService id="samples" wsdl="http://localhost/samples.cfc?WSDL";
showBusyCursor="true">

<mx:operation name="getTop3Samples" />

</mx:WebService>

<mx:Button click="samples.getTop3Samples.send();" label="go " />

<mx:TextInput text="{samples.getTop3Samples.result.ID[0]}" />

<mx:TextInput text="{samples.getTop3Samples.result.ID[1]}" />

>From CFC:
<cffunction name="getTop3Samples" access="remote" returntype="query">

<cfquery name="leftNavSamples" datasource="dsn" maxRows="3">

SELECT ID

FROM TABLE

</cfquery>

<cfreturn leftNavSamples>