From: jeff tapper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 8:54 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] When to use executeBindings() ?

Has anyone discovered a pattern as to when a repeater needs to be
manually told to "executeBindings()" and when it will happen auto-
magically? I haven't found the pattern yet, I'm stumbling around
blindly by calling it manually if it doesn't seem to work. I'd love
to know more definitively exactly when it should be needed, as I
can't tell whats a bug which should be reported, and what is my own
addle mindedness.

any advice?

thanks, as always

jeff