have a problem i tryed making it work dynamic like this:

<CineRating id="stars" rating="{dataObject.rate}"/>

the rate changes on every movie i click but nothing happens it keeps
the same value as the first one i clicked on. Is it possible to fix
it?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Ketan Bengali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> We have already have a star system which matches your
requirements .