From: Spike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 1:24 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex + Java Classes (as RemoteObjects) Config
Question

Do you have a CFMX instance running on the JRun server.

I ran into an issue a week or so ago with a conflict between the instructions for setting up verity and running a Flex server.

The basic problem was a classpath issue that was causing the JVM to use the CFMX flash remoting instead of the generic flash remoting, so it was looking in the wrong place for the class files when a remoting request came through the Flex server.

Not sure if that's your issue, but I tracked it down by launching the server instance in debug mode and lookging at the details for the error when remoting couldn't find the classes.

HTH

Spike

Ben Elmore wrote:

Correct. I am hoping it is something that straight forward.