I think if you specify the toolTip on the child (so elements of the ViewStack) those will be propagated to the Links themselves.

Matt

From: Robert Brueckmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 12:30 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] tool tips for a linkbar

Maybe another stupid question but I can’t seem to anything in the APIs or LiveDocs about how to have individual tool tips for a number of links I have in a linkbar component.  Right now as it stands, there seems to be only the ability to have an overall tooltip for everything in a linkbar component.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

This message contains information from Merlin Securities, LLC, or from one of its affiliates, that may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone orby replying to this transmission.

Merlin Securities, LLC is a registered broker-dealer. Services offered through Merlin Securities, LLC are notinsured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency, are not deposits of or guaranteed by Merlin Securities, LLC and may lose value. Nothing in this communication shall constitute a solicitation or recommendation to buyor sell a particular security.