From: jonbez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 3:30 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] flex production deployment issues

Hi there,

Our deployment team is having a lot of trouble getting our Flex app
deployed to the outside world.

From what I understand, the user accesses machine A, which in turns
forwards the request to internal machine B which runs weblogic 8.1
with the application.

Unfortunately it seems flashproxy is lookingfor the app/data on
machine A.

In flex-config.xml the webservice is definedas {localserver}.

Do we need to do specify any parameters to make this happen?  The
symptom is that the application just hangs -as soon as it is making a
webservice, http or remote object call (we don't know which is causing
the problems).

What does flashproxy do, and where can we start to look for things
that can make the app break.

Thanks

Jonathan