From: Matt Chotin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 11:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] datagrid cell scrollbars

You’re not using a custom cell renderer right?  If you are you should be setting hScrollPolicy to offin the cell renderer.  I don’t know why the default cell renderer would add in the scrollbar, doesn’t seem to make sense.  But maybe you could try using your own cell renderer, perhaps a Label that simply sets its text in the setValue method and see how that goes.

Matt