From: JesterXL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:00 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] 1st App - Questions

Very interesting to see the opposite approach of me; no Script tags.  Your app itself seems to work very well; the service itself is dog slow, but you have the cursor, resizing, alert on error... nice!

1. It's already selectable; do you mean editable?  It's set to false by default.

2. That's what I did... but I installed it custom; don't know if the one that comes with FlexBuilder 1.5 is the sameway or not.  Bet it's in the docs somewhere.

3. ???  :: shrugs ::

Nice job, mangxt!