I was a actually a little disappointed to see that there wasn't at
least an *option* to better separate the usage of the two products. I
use DW for most things, and dabble in FB when I have time to play with
Flex. Since they seem to maintain a common set of site definition
files, and were intially fighting over file associations, it was
rather frustrating. Particularly since FB seems slow relative to DW.

My ideal setup would be: Blend the FB features into DW as simply
another server model.

Second choice: Give me the option to define sites in FB that are for
my Flex directory only, and not show me other unrelated sites defined
in DW (and vice-versa), but allow for transfer of the site
configuration back and forth for cases where there is a mix of MXML
with something else.

But before both of these changes, I'd rather see *true* integration
with source control systems like CVS and SVN, and not the current
check-in/out method. All MACR products :)

Adam