Looking at the manuals, I need to use embeded fonts if I want
rotation, however the drawbacks of embeded fonts as specified in the
manual are:

• You can only embed TrueType fonts.
• Embedded fonts increase the file size of your application, because
the document must contain font outlines for the text. This can
result in longer download times for your users.
• Embedded fonts decrease legibility of the text at sizes below 10
points. All embedded fonts use anti-aliasing to render the font
information on the client screen. As a result, fonts may look
fuzzy or illegible at small sizes.
• You can only specify a single fontFamily style property when
embedding fonts. Flex does not support a list of embedded fonts.

So I may be stuck with the poor quality of text that I am
observing. This just doesnt sound like an acceptable solution.
Anyone had more luck than me ?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "viraf_bankwalla"

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129qbk7rj/M=298184.6018725.7038619.30011
> 76/D=gr

oups/S=1705007207:HM/EXP=1109553930/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http