I believe it ships only with purchases of Flex Server.

From: Howard, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 February 2005 15:26
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex Builder

Does anyone know how to purchase Flex Builder?

This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Oriel House, 26 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DL, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business, Registered in England, Number 678540. It contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please returnit to the sender or call our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910. The opinions expressed within this communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions. Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com