From: greenfishinwater [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 7:11 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Installing Flex under a full Jrun

I have been successfully using Flex with the integrated Jrun
enviroment. I am now setting up a new Jrun environment on a different
box, on top of which I will install Flex.

I notice that after installing Jrun, there are 2 servers running,
Admin and default. Do I need the admin server? Should I install Flex
under default, or should I create a new server?

I have briefly browsed the Macromedia site for Jrun and cannot find
any documentation about the admin server, or default server, can
anybody point me in the right direction.

Thank you