Title: Advantages / Disadvantages of web-inf/flex/user_classes directory

Well, for one thing, putting them in user_classes makes them available to different applications on your server. If you put them in the application directory, then only that application can use those classes.

Jason

From: Mercer, Dustin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:12 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Advantages / Disadvantages of web-inf/flex/user_classes directory

Are there any advantages / disadvantages of putting your custom classes inside of web-inf/flex/user_classes directory?  I have seen some articles stating we should put our custom AS classes there, but have not seen any reason why other than organization.  Anyone have any thoughts on this?  TIA

Dustin Mercer

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here