From: pioplacz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: vrijdag 25 maart 2005 11:55
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Image caching

Have a question i made a movie library based on the exampel flex
store... and i have aroun 150 images loading everytime i want to found a
movie... is it possible to make the images stor in cache to make a
faster browsing. it loads fast cause it's local but i can only feat
aroun 20 images in a box and have to scroll to see the rest and the it
have to loads images... and there a no images in about 2 seconds. that's
why i want to make them cache is it possible?