On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:43:58 -0800, Jack Waknitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can't get my custom component to show.  Do I need to import it first
> somehow like you would do with a normal component?  It says "There is
> no property with the name 'customcomponent'".  Any ideas?

CustomComponent.mxml should be in the same directory as the main app.
If it isn't, you need to refer to it using its fully-qualified package
path (or just import it).

And CustomComponent.mxml should have both the C's in capital.  Windows
doesn't care about case, but Flex does, so make sure your file is
named correctly.

Manish