On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:32:14 -0800, Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> wonder if Manish ran into this with the map example J

The map sample loads images from the same host, but the
flickr/delicious sample loads them directly from flickr.com.
http://www.flexauthority.com/Samples/delicious/WhatsCooking.mxml

I tried running fdb with this, and yes it does show that error message
for every image it loads.

[trace] *** Security Sandbox Violation ***
[trace] SecurityDomain
'http://localhost:8100/test/delicious/WhatsCooking.mxml?re
compile=true&debug=true' tried to access incompatible context 'http://photos3.fl
ickr.com/6430573_f536dcde22_m.jpg'

Then I found this: http://www.visible-form.com/blog/000085.html

I tried doing allowDomain() in my app's initialize handler, but it
doesn't seem to help.  I don't know much about this whole
security/sandbox thing, but maybe some on the list who knows can
suggest something based on what I found out so far.

Manish