here it is..

Sorry.. had all the display code in set.
Shifted it to draw now.

Now it should work.

Attaching the updated file.

P.S: The component checks if the number received as parameter is a whole
integer else rounds off. Example: if num is 3.49 and lesser rounds to 3 else
rounds to 4.

Regards,

Ketan Bengali

--