From: Simon Fifield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 4:57 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] CheckBox oddity

I tried putting just a single CheckBox on the UI with no label set. When you
move your mouse to the right of the CheckBox you can see it highlight,
clicking there checks/unchecks it. When you add some text to the label
property you can see that this area is indeed where the textlabel is - it
doesn't get turned off when there is no text.
I think that it should.

Simon Fifield