I notice my boss runs around daily holding his PDA and i guess lives
by it (needs to schedule in toilet breaks). I then looked around and
noticed others here do the same, and it got me thinking that maybe
instead of requesting meetings here internally for 5mins of their
time, I can shoot off a request or something along those lines -
something to tap into the PDA.

Has anyone had much experience with this and hopefully combined with
FLEX? Can PDA's work with Flash Player 7 as yet? anyone got something
I can go down this path with on? as i'd love to win some brownie
points here in terms of that style approach...

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes